McDonald's Sweet and Sour Sauce
- 1/4 cup peach preserves
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons
light corn syrup
- 5 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine all ingredients except the water in a food processor or a
blender and puree until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture
into a small saucepan over medium heat. Add water, stir, and bring
mixture to a boil.
- Allow it to boil for five minutes, stirring
often. When the sauce has thickened, remove it from the heat and let it
- Store sauce in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Recipe makes about 3/4 cup of sauce.
This recipe is
courtesy of Helen, and is a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes