McDonald's Quarter Pounder
- 1 Sesame-seed Bun
- 1/4 lb. Ground beef
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tb.
- 1/2 tsp. Prepared Mustard
- 1 tsp. Chopped Onion
- 2 Dill
- 2 slice American cheese
- Brown the faces of the bun in a large frying pan over medium heat
Roll the ground beef into a ball and then flatten on wax paper
until about 1/2 inch thick.
- Cook the burger for 3 to 4 minutes
per side. Salt each side during the cooking.
- Spread Ketchup
and then the mustard on the top bun, then add the onion and pickle.
Place 1 slice of cheese on the bottom bun, then the beef patty,
then the other slice of cheese.
- Top off the sandwich with the
- Microwave on high for 15 seconds.
makes one quarter pounder hamburger.
This recipe is courtesy of
Helen and is a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes