Lowry's Seasoned Salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder
teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon dry marjoram leaves
tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon curry
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup salt
- Mix all ingredients together thoroughly, or put all ingredients in 1
quart mayonnaise jar with tight fitting lid, shaking until blended well.
- Keep at room temperature. Use within 3 months.
makes about 1 cup seasoned salt.
This recipe is courtesy of
Helen and is a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes