Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/3 cup shredded
- 1/2 cup Cheez Whiz
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- Bring 8 cups (2 quarts) of water to a boil over high heat in a large
saucepan. Add elbow macaroni to water and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or
until tender, stirring occasionally.
- As macaroni boils,
prepare sauce by combining cheddar cheese, Cheez Whiz, and milk in a
small saucepan over medium/low heat.
- Stir cheese mixture often
as it heats, so that it does not burn. Add salt. When all of the cheddar
cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth, cover pan and set aside until
macaroni is ready.
- When macaroni is ready, strain water, but
do not rinse the macaroni.
- Using the same pan you prepared
the macaroni in, combine the macaroni with the cheese sauce, and mix
- Makes about 4 cups.
This recipe is courtesy of
Helen and is a close clone recipe
Close Clone Recipes