- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 red pepper,
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (or more, if you like it spicy!)
- 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cube frozen spinach (or about 1 cup fresh,
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cup beef broth
- 2 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- To a large pot add beef, onion, peppers, pepper flakes, garlic and
spinach. Cook this mixture over medium high heat until beef is browned.
- Add in milk, broth, macaroni and tomato sauce and bring to a
- Reduce to medium low and cover mixture with a lid. Cook 12-15
minutes, checking and stirring every 5 minutes.
- Check noodles,
if the noodles aren't cooked after 15 minutes, continue cooking until
- Stir in 1 cup of cheese.
remaining cheese on top and serve.
Close Clone Recipes