Girl Scout Mint Cookies
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tb. Water
- 2 Tb.
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 1 pkg. Chocolate Chips
- 2-3 drops
Wilton's Candy Mint Flavoring (or your choice)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water,
cooking oil, and cocoa. You will need to blend this together well, this
will be a very sticky mess.
- Let stand for 20 minutes, and then
shape into very small 1/2 inch balls. Place these balls on a cookie
sheet 2 inches a part, and smash down flat. Spray a large spoon with Pam
to make them flat.
- Bake for about 8 minutes. Let cool until they
reach room temperature.
- Heat chocolate chips in either the
microwave, or in a double boiler. When completely melted add a couple
drops of the mint flavoring. Be careful not to add too much, it is a
- Spread the melted chocolate on the cookies,
or you can dip the cookies into the chocolate.
This recipe is
courtesy of Helen, and is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes