Ben and Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream
- 5 heath candy bars
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- Freeze the candy bars.
- Beat the eggs by hand until fluffy.
- Slowly beat in the sugar.
- Add the cream, half and
half, and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into an ice
cream maker and freeze.
- While the ice cream is freezing,
place the frozen candy bars in a plastic bag and break them into small
pieces with a knife handle.
- When the ice cream is done,
remove it from the ice cream maker and add the candy pieces. Mix well
with a large spoon and store in the freezer.
Recipe makes 1
quart of ice cream. This is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes