Famous Amos Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 pound butter or margarine
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup
nonfat milk powder
- 2 tablespoons Sanka or coffee powder
tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 package
semi-sweet chocolate pcs (12 ounces)
- 4 ounces pecans, well-chopped
- With electric mixer, high speed, cream butter until light and fluffy.
Beat in sugars, beating until very creamy.
- Beat in eggs, then
each remaining ingredient, except chips and pecans. When dough is
smooth, work in chips and pecans with spoon.
- Make grape-sized
pieces of dough for each cookie, placing 1" apart on un greased sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Recipe yields: 12 dozen itsy bitsy cookies.
- Freeze unbaked
cookie dough to thaw, shape and bake in 4 months.
This is a
close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes