- 1 cup catsup
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (Tabasco is best)
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat,
stirring constantly, until the sauce begins to boil, 5 to 10 minutes.
Remove the sauce from the heat. Cover and allow to cool.
- Pour into a covered container for storage in your refrigerator.
- Keeps for a month or two.
Recipe makes 1 cup of sauce.
This is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes