Denny's Cheese Soup
- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 10 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1/2 soup can Kraft's mayonnaise
jar cheese whiz (8 ounces)
- 1 can chicken broth (14 ounces)
- Put butter, soups, mayo and Cheese Whiz in 1-1/2 quart saucepan,
stirring constantly over medium heat, until smooth.
- Stir in
broth and season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir occasionally until
piping hot - but do not let it boil.
- Do not freeze because of
the mayo. Use within a week.
This is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes