Church's Fried Chicken
- 2 eggs, mixed with 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup corn oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup biscuit mix
- 1 envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Combine all coating ingredients in a 4-cup container. Mix to blend the
ingredients thoroughly. Store tightly covered at room temperature up to
- To use: Dip the chicken pieces in egg
mixture and then into dry coating mix and back into egg to coat the
pieces evenly but lightly and finally back into dry mix.
oil piping hot in heavy skillet. Brown chicken pieces skin-side down for
4 to 6 minutes. Use medium high heat. Turn and brown underside of pieces
a few minutes.
- Transfer chicken to an oiled or Pam-sprayed
- 9x12x2 pan. Cover pan in foil, sealing it on only 3 side of pan.
- Bake at 350F for about 45 to 50 minutes. Remove foil.
another 5 minutes just to crisp the coating.
Recipe serves 4
This Is A Close Clone Recipe.
Close Clone Recipes