Boston Chicken Squash
- 2 butternut squash, halved, remove seeds
- margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spices
- 4 tablespoons butter
or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place squash cut-side down on Pam-sprayed
shallow baking pan. Bake uncovered about 45 minutes or until fork
- Wipe cut surface with a little butter and sprinkle with
salt. Return to bake cut-side up about 10 minutes longer or until
browned and soft.
- Scrape out the meat into a mixing bowl. Add
sugar, honey, ginger, pumpkin pie spice and butter.
- Beat with
electric mixer at med speed until smooth. Return to oven, covered in
foil, just to keep warm until time to serve, 325F for 30 minutes.
Refrigerate leftovers for about a week or freeze up to 4 months.
This Is A Close Clone Recipe
Close Clone Recipes