Cajun Cafe's Bourbon Chicken
- 1 Pound Chicken leg or thigh meat cut in bite size chunks
- 4 oz
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp.
- 2 tbs. Dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam
- 2 tbs. White wine
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best
- Bake chicken at 350 for one hour in a single layer,
basting every 10 minutes. Remove chicken.
- Scrape pan juices with
all the brown bits into a frying pan. Heat, and add 2 Tbs. white wine.
Stir and add chicken.
- Cook for 1 minute and serve.
recipe is courtesy of Helen, and is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes