Bennigan's Shrimp and Pasta
- 12 ounces penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon stick butter
- 1 (12 ounce)
package mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup Irish brown ale
- 1 package white
sauce mix, whisked with 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cherry tomato, halved
1/2 pounds raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Chopped scallions
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Melt butter in a large
skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions. Cook, stirring
occasionally, for 8 minutes or until lightly browned and soft.
- Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute until fragrant.
ale, white sauce mixture and tomatoes. Bring to a boil and stir
constantly until sauce thickens. Add shrimp.
- Reduce heat to
medium low and simmer 2 to 3 minutes until cooked through.
pasta and place in a large serving bowl. Add shrimp and sauce. Toss to
mix and coat.
- When serving, sprinkle with the scallions and
- Recipe serves 4
Close Clone Recipes