Bennigan's Bamboo Chicken and Shrimp Skewers
- 3 chicken skewers
- 3 shrimp skewers
- 1 cup lo mein noodles
cup peanut sauce.
- 1 tablespoon green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon
black sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup garlic
- 1/2 cup ginger, fresh minced
cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/2 cups soy sauce
- 1 1/4 cups sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
Peanut Sauce :
- 2/3 cup
crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Remove skewers from marinade and place onto a well oiled section of the
grill or large sauté pan.
- Cook chicken and Shrimp for 3 to 4 minutes
until done. Toss cooked lo mein noodles with peanut sauce.
- Place skewers
on top of noodles, garnish with green onions and black sesame seeds.
- Satay Marinade: Measure and combine all
ingredients in a blender and cover. Blend for 1 minute. Place in
appropriate size container. Cover and refrigerate.
- Peanut Sauce : Combine peanut butter, coconut milk, lemon
juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and cayenne in a saucepan
overt moderate heat. Cook until consistency of heavy cream, stirring
- Transfer to a blender and pulse briefly three to
four times. Add chicken stock and heavy cream to blend.
for 1 minute or until smooth and creamy.
Close Clone Recipes