Ben and Jerry's Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup Butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Granulated sugar
cup Brown sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1/2 teas Vanilla extract
- 1 cup (+ 2
teas) All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teas Salt
- 1/2 teas Baking Soda
cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Beat the butter and both sugars in a
large mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla
extract and mix well.
- Mix the flour, salt, and baking soda in
another bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the batter and mix until well
blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop the dough
by small scoops 2 to 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Flatten each scoop with the back of a spoon to about 3 inches in
- Bake until the centers are still slightly soft to the
touch, 11 to 14 minutes. Let cool on the cookie sheet for 5 minutes,
then transfer to racks to cool completely.
Makes 12 to 15 cookies.
This recipe is courtesy of Helen, and is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes