Roast Turkey Breast
- 1 (3 to 4 pounds) bone-in half turkey breast, thawed if
- 1/4 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 tablespoons butter,
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Adjust oven rack to the middle of the oven.
turkey, skin-side-up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- MIX Juicy Juice,
butter, bouillon, paprika, thyme and garlic in small bowl. Brush turkey with
half of mixture.
- ROAST for 30 minutes; brush with remaining butter
mixture. Roast about 1 hour longer or until meat thermometer reads 155° F.
Remove from oven; transfer to cutting board and tent with foil. Let stand for 15
- NOTE: During the 15 minute resting time, the turkey breast
continues to cook and will reach 160° F, an ideal temperature. This step
facilitates a moist turkey breast and easier carving.
Makes: 6 Servings.
Used with permission from Nestles and meals.com.
More Christmas Turkey recipes