Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
- 1 c Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
- 3 tb Margarine, Melted
- 1 Envelope
- 1/4 c Cold Water
- 16 oz. SOFT Philly Cream
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Milk
- 1/4 c Crushed Peppermint Candy
- 1 c Whipping Cream, Whipped
- 3 oz. Milk Chocolate Candy bars, chopped
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form
pan. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Soften gelatin
in water; stir over low heat until dissolved. Combine cream cheese and
sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin, milk and peppermint candy, mixing until
blended, chill until slightly thickened but not set.
- Fold in
whipped cream and chocolate. Pour over crust. Chill until firm.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream combined with crushed peppermint
candies, if desired.