Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
- 1/2 c Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Eggs; Large
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 Unbaked 8-inch Pie Shell
- 3/4 c Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/4 c Butter Or Regular Margarine
- 3/4 c Pecan Halves
- Melt the butter or regular margarine and set aside.
- Sprinkle the
chocolate chips over the bottom of an 8-inch unbaked pie shell. Freeze
at least 1 hour.
- Combine eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butter,
and salt in a bowl. Beat until well blended, using an electric mixer set
to medium speed.
- Stir in the pecans and pour over the chocolate
chips in the pie shell.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 50 minutes
or until the custard is set.
- Cool on a wire rack.