Minty Fudge Brownies
- 1 1/4 c Flour; Unbleached
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Butter
- 3 tb ;Water
- 1 1/2 c Mint-Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs; Large
- 1 c Nuts; Chopped Walnut Halves; Optional
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour,
baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine sugar,
butter and water; bring JUST TO A BOIL. Remove from heat.
mint-chocolate chips and vanilla extract; stir until chips are melted
and mixture is smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add eggs, 1 at
a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually blend in flour
mixture. Stir in nuts.
- Spread into a greased 13 X 9 X 2-inch
- Bake at 324 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool completely on wire rack, cut into 1 1/2-inch squares.
- Garnish with walnut halves, if desired.