Pour la France Chocolate Decadence
- 1 c Butter or margarine
- 1 tb Granulated sugar
- Whipped Cream
- 1 1/3 lb. Dark semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tb Un sifted all-purpose flour
- 8 oz. fresh or frozen
raspberries. (Thaw if frozen)
- Granulated sugar to taste
teaspoons liqueur such as Grand Marnier or Chamboard or dry Masala
- Melt butter and chocolate together over very low heat, stirring
constantly. Set aside to cool.
- Whip eggs with electric mixer
until they reach full volume, approximately 7 minutes. Carefully
fold in chocolate mixture, sugar and flour.
- Pour batter in 10
inch cake pan that has been greased and lined with wax paper or
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven 30 minutes.
Be careful not to over bake.
- Cool completely to room temperature
before removing from pan.
- To serve, spoon whipped cream on top
of sliced Chocolate Decadence.
- Top with a spoonful of Raspberry
- Put all
ingredients in small saucepan. Bring to boil.
- Refrigerate until serving
Recipe from Pour la France Bakery and Cafe, 7959 Broadway,
San Antonio. TX