Chocolate Christmas Candies
- 1 c Butter Or Regular Margarine
- 1/2 c Peanut Butter; Cream Style
- 2 1/3 c Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 2 c Confectioners' Sugar; Sifted
- 2 c
- 1 c Walnuts; Chopped
- 6 oz. Chocolate Chips;
- 1 Paraffin Piece; 2 1/2 inches ,Cut Up
- Combine the peanut butter and butter in a 2-quart saucepan. Cook, over
medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar,
coconut, and walnuts in a bowl. Pour the peanut butter mixture over all
then toss until well blended. Shape the mixture into 1/2-inch
- Place on waxed paper lined baking sheets. Cover with aluminum
foil. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Combine the chocolate chips and
paraffin in the top of a double boiler. Place over hot water and stir
until melted. Dip the balls in the chocolate.
- Place on waxed
paper lined baking sheets and let stand until the chocolate is set.
- Cover with aluminum foil and store in the refrigerator.
Recipe yields about 2 lbs. of chocolate Christmas candies.