Brownie Swirl Cheesecake
- 8 oz. (1 Package) Brownie Mix
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese, Softened
c Sugar1 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Large Eggs
- c Milk Chocolate Chips,
- Grease bottom of 9-inch Spring form pan.
- Prepare basic brownie
mix as directed on package; pour batter evenly into spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 15 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese,
sugar and vanilla, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each
addition. Pour over brownie layer.
- Spoon chocolate over cream
cheese mixture, cut through cheese and chocolate mixture several time to
achieve a marble effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 35 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.