Incredible Grilled Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- 12 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- olive oil
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup buffalo wing
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch dressing, if desired
- Combine 3 dinner rolls and on a counter sprayed with non-stick cooking
spray roll into an 8-inch circle.
- Brush grill or grill pan, heated to medium, with olive oil. Grill 30-45
seconds on each side. Repeat with remaining rolls.
- Combine and heat chicken and wing sauce.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup chicken onto wrap.
- Sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles and drizzle with dressing, if
Prep Time: 30 min. Bake Time: 1-4 min. Servings: 1-3
Recipe and photo courtesy of Rhodes Bread. Used with permission.