Dragon's Breath Chicken Wings
Dragon's Breath Chicken Wings - These chicken wings are very spicy, hence the
name dragon's breath! Delicious hot or cold.
- 2 pounds Chicken wings
- Chopped green
onions, for garnish (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Shaoxing (rice
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- Tablespoons Ginger root, grated
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 Tablespoons Ginger root, grated
- 4 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoons Sesame oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Hot chili oil
- Combine the marinade ingredients
in large plastic bag. Add the chicken wings to the bag and marinate at
least one hour in refrigerator.
- Drain the wings. Grill until
cooked, or bake on middle shelf of 400 F oven for 40 minutes.
- Mix the sauce ingredients
together until thoroughly blended.
- Arrange wings on platter. Pour
sauce over them to completely cover. Garnish with finely chopped green
onion, if desired.
Recipe posted at our old message board by TxsChef.