Chinese Chicken Salad
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cooked
- 1 can 8 ounces sliced water chestnuts, drained
cup seedless red grapes
- 1 can 8 ounces pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Combine Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, sherry and sugar in large
- Add chicken, water chestnuts, grapes, pineapple chunks,
carrots and green onions; stir to coat with dressing.
refrigerate for 30 minutes.
This chicken recipe serves 4