Chicken Pasta Primavera
- 2 cups uncooked spiral or bowtie pasta (2 to 3 cups)
- 1 lb.
boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenders, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T. butter
- 1 pkg. frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and
carrots (16 oz.) thawed
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup grated
- 1 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Cook pasta according to pkg. directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large
skillet, sauté chicken and garlic in hot butter until chicken is no
longer pink. Add thawed vegetables and stir around.
cream and cook until everything is heated and vegetables are tender.
- Drain pasta and add to the skillet. Stir in Parmesan, salt
- Cook and stir until heated through and slightly
- Serve immediately.