Indoor BBQ Chicken
- 1 tbsp. dried onion powder, OR 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Newman's Own Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. ketchup
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 3 small chicken breast halves - boned/skinned
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl and place chicken in to
the bowl. Marinate for 1/2 hour to 1 hour. Set aside in
- When ready to cook, heat up grill pan or electric
grill (George Foreman, or other). When hot, remove chicken
from marinade. Let excess drip off. Discard the rest of the marinade.
- Place chicken on pan (or in grill) and cook until no longer pink
inside and you have nice grill marks.
- Remove from pan and let
sit until ready to eat.