Lemony Chicken Pasta
- 4 cups Penne pasta (about 12 oz)
- 12 oz. Boneless, skinless
chicken breasts (can use chicken tenders and cubed them)
- 1 tbsp.
- 3 Cloves garlic - minced
- 1 cup Light ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp.
fresh Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Pinch
- 4 cups Packed trimmed fresh spinach - shredded
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or
until tender but firm. Drain and return to pot, reserving 1/2
cup of the cooking liquid.
- Meanwhile, cut chicken breasts
crosswise into slices.
- In nonstick skillet, melt butter over
medium-high heat; brown chicken, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic; cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add reserved
cooking liquid, ricotta cheese, half of the Parmesan cheese, the lemon
rind and juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg; bring to simmer.
spinach; stir until wilted. Add to pasta and toss to coat.
sprinkled with remaining Parmesan cheese.
This chicken recipe