BBQ Chicken in Foil
- Your Favorite BBQ. Sauce, as Needed
- 4 Servings Skinless,
Boneless, Chicken Thighs or Breast Halves
- 1 each Green and Red Bell
Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 Med Onion (chopped)
- 4 Med Potatoes
(sliced 1/8 inch thick)
- 1 Tb Butter or Oleo (melted)
- Salt and
Pepper to taste.
- Pre-Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
- Lay out four - 12 X 18 inch sheets
of aluminum foil.
- Place 1 Tb BBQ sauce in the center of one of
the foil sheets.
- Lay one serving of chicken on the sauce.
- Drizzle 1/4 of the butter/oleo over the chicken.
- Layer 1/4
of the bell pepper strips, chopped onion and potato slices on top of
each piece chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
with 1 Tb BBQ sauce.
- Pull up the aluminum foil sides, overlap
and seal with double folds, sealing the ends in the same manner.
- Repeat until all of the chicken and vegetables are wrapped into
tightly sealed individual packets.
- Arrange the packets on an
aluminum foil lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50
minutes or until the chicken is done.