Spicy Chicken Thighs
- 4 medium to large skinless chicken thighs (1-1/2 pounds)
(8-ounce) container plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup hot salsa or
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place the chicken in a glass dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the
yogurt, salsa, curry powder, and cumin. Pour over the chicken,
turning to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 6 hours or up to 24
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Transfer the
chicken and sauce to an oven proof dish prepared with nonstick pan
- Bake, uncovered, 40 to 45 minutes, or until the chicken
is tender and cooked through.
This chicken recipe serves 2-4