Chicken And Ramen Noodles
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can
cream of chicken soup
- 1 package roasted chicken or vegetable
flavored Ramen noodles with seasoning packet
- 4 ounces sour cream
- Place chicken in crock pot, mix together the soup with the seasoning
packet included with the Ramen noodles, and spoon over the chicken.
- Break apart the noodles and sprinkle over the soup-seasoning mix.
- Cover and cook on LOW 5 or 6 hours, HIGH for 3 to 4 hours (adjust as
necessary for your crock pot's temperature). You don't want the chicken
to fall apart.
- During the last 15 minutes or so of cooking time,
stir in the sour cream to blend with the soup mixture and noodles and to
warm it up.
This chicken recipe serves 4