Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. honey
cloves garlic - minced
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp. chipotle sauce
- Mexican seasoning mix
- Make some slits in the chicken breasts, wash them, dry them and then cut
off any excess fat or gristle.
- In a large bowl, combine orange
juice, oil, soy sauce, honey, garlic, lime juice and chipotle sauce.
- Add chicken, cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight,
turning chicken once or twice to distribute marinate.
- Light a
charcoal fire, heat a large cast-iron grill pan or preheat electric
- When hot, drain chicken and dust both sides with Mexican
- Grill, or blacken in pan with just a film of oil,
turning once until chicken is browned outside and white throughout but
still juicy, about 7 minutes.