Chicken with White BBQ Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 TB sugar
- 2 TB cracked black pepper
- 2 TB white Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (2.5-3 lb.) chicken - quartered
- Whisk first 6 ingredients together well in a small bowl. Place
chicken a shallow dish and pour 1 cup sauce over chicken, turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate chicken and remaining sauce 8 hrs.,
turning chicken once.
- Remove chicken from and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, over med. heat about an hour or
till done, turning every 15 min.
- Serve with remaining sauce.