Chicken Chop Suey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup celery (sliced 1/4 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup onion (chopped)
- 3 cups cooked chicken (cut up)
- 1 can (19
ounce) chop suey vegetables, drained
- 1 can (10 ounce) Cream of
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salthot cooked instant rice
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Sauté celery and onion until just
- Stir in chicken, vegetables, soup, milk, soy sauce and
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture just comes to
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered 5 minutes.
- Serve over
This chicken recipe serves 6.