Sweet and Sour Pineapple Chicken
- 2 cups green pepper
- 2 cups celery, sliced diagonally
tablespoons oil 1 tin (14 ounces) unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 2 cups drained pineapple juice with water added to make up
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cups left over chicken, cut in cubes
rice (as required)
- Sauté vegetables in oil until tender crisp. Remove from pan.
- Combine pineapple juice with water, cornstarch, brown sugar, vinegar and
soy sauce in saucepan.
- Cook, stirring constantly until sauce
- Add drained pineapple, vegetables and chicken.
and serve with rice.
This easy chicken recipe serves 8-10.