- 1 pound chicken, skinless and boneless
- 1 1/2 cups Masala wine
- 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 12 mushrooms,
stem less, quartered
- Mix the flour and bread crumbs together in a bowl.
- Coat the chicken
thoroughly in the mixture.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil in a
- Cook the chicken until done an all sides.
- Remove the chicken
from the pan.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine.
- Bring to a boil;
add chicken and mushrooms.
- Simmer on low, covered, about 30
Photo credit: jeffreyw.