- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 1 red jalapeno pepper, stemmed and partly seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fruity red wine
- 2 teaspoons ginger preserves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- hot pepper sauce to taste
- In a food processor, puree cranberry sauce, shallot, jalapeno, lemon
juice, wine, ginger preserves, rosemary, oil, and hot pepper sauce.
- Pour into microwave-safe bowl; reduce on high for 5 minutes. The
glaze should be thick and syrupy.
- (If it's too thin, microwave in
1-minute increments. If it becomes too thick, stir in a bit more
- Serve warm.
This goes great with chicken.