Oven Fried Chicken Fingers with Honey-Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1 1/2 lb. chicken breast tenders (about 16 pieces)
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbls. instant minced onion
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbls. olive oil
- To prepare sauce, combine honey and mustard in a small bowl; cover and
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- To prepare chicken,
combine chicken and buttermilk in a shallow dish; cover and chill 15
- Drain chicken, discarding liquid.
- Spread oil evenly in
a jelly-roll pan.
- Combine cornflakes and next 5 ingredients in a
large zip-top plastic bag; add 4 chicken pieces to bag. Seal and shake
- Arrange chicken in a single layer in pan.
procedure with remaining chicken.
- Bake for 4 minutes on each
side or until done.
- Serve with sauce.
Recipe Serves 8
*Servings size is two chicken tenders each and 1 tablespoon sauce.