BBQ Chicken Breasts
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (1 frozen pkg)
- 3 tbsp. favorite BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Mix marinade ingredients (BBQ sauce, vinegar and soy sauce) in a plastic
container or food safe bag.
- Add frozen chicken breasts (defrost
only enough to separate each breast) and spread on all sides.
- Put in
refrigerator for 24 hours turning over once.
- Take the breasts
out of the refrigerator (they should be defrosted by now), cut
horizontally in half so as to make them a 1/4" thick and smear the cut
surface with the marinade.
- Add the oil to the marinade and swish
each breast in this mixture.
- Grill indoors or outdoors until
done (3 to 5 min per side)