Simple Southern Fried Chicken
- 1 frying chicken, (skin removed if you
want lower fat)
- 3 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt (or your favorite seasoning salt)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Season chicken with all seasonings.
- Roll chicken in flour until
covered. Shake off excess flour.
- Sprinkle additional seasoning.
- Simply fry chicken in frying pan until golden brown. If you like it
crispy , cook it a little longer.
- You can start out with the oil
very hot and then reduce it later.
- This seals in the moisture and
flavor, then cooks it.