Chicken Wings In BBQ Sauce
- 3 pounds chicken wings - (16
wings) Salt and pepper - to taste
For BBQ Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups any variety barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared or spicy mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce to taste - optional
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Cut off and discard chicken wing
- Cut each wing at the joint to make two sections.
- Sprinkle wing
parts with salt and pepper.
- Place wings on a broiler pan.
4 or 5 inches from the heat for 20 minutes, 10 minutes for each side,
until chicken is brown.
- Transfer chicken to Crock-Pot.
- Combine barbecue sauce, honey,
mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce, if desired, in a small
- Pour over chicken wings.
- Cover and cook on
Low for 4 to 5 hours or on High 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Serve directly
Recipe yields about 32 chicken wings