Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- 1 lb. chicken breast, boned and skinless cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup French salad dressing
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 8 slices of bacon
- In a 2 quart baking dish or plastic bag, combine dressing, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Add chicken,
turn to coat. Marinade in refrigerator for 2-3 hours; turning once.
- Drain chicken (save the juice).
- Thread chicken and bacon pieces alternately on 12 inch skewers.
- Place on grill (BBQ) for 15 minutes,
turning and brushing often with remaining marinade.
Recipe yields approximately 4-5.