- 3 T. vegetable oil
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 4 chicken breasts, boned and cubed
- 1 (8 oz) ctn. fresh mushrooms
- 1 (6 oz) can water chestnuts, drained & sliced
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. chopped cashews
- 1 packet stir-fry seasoning mix, follow package instructions
- Pour oil into wok and preheat, uncovered, at high for 3-4 minutes. Add onions; stir fry 1 minute. Push up the side.
- Add chicken and stir-fry 5 minutes. Push up the side.
- Add mushrooms and water chestnuts; stir-fry until mushrooms become tender, about 3 minutes. Push up side.
- Add zucchini, stir-fry 2 minutes. Push up side.
- Prepare stir fry seasoning according to package instructions.
everything together and add cashews.
- Turn on low to warm completely. Serve over rice with soy sauce if desired.