Rosemary Garlic Stir Fry
- 2 skinless boneless chicken
breasts -1 lb. cut into bite size strips
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons garlic - finely chopped
- 2 Teaspoons rosemary -fresh snipped
- 3 Cups fresh vegetables - chopped
broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, summer squash,
green onion, asparagus, green beans, wax beans, cabbage
- 3/4 Cup chicken broth
- Rice -hot cooked
- 1/2 Cup cashews
- In a large skillet or wok, cook and stir half of the chicken in hot
olive oil for about 2 minutes or till chicken no longer is pink. Remove from pan with slotted spoon.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
- In the skillet or wok, cook and
stir garlic and rosemary over medium heat 1 minute or till fragrant. Stir in vegetables and broth.
- Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover;
cook the mixture for 3 minutes.
- Return the chicken to skillet or
wok; toss to coat and heat through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
Sprinkle with cashews.
Recipe serves 4 to 6