BBQ Chicken Bake
- 2 - 3 Lbs Chicken Pieces (skin optional)
- 1 1/2 Cups BBQ Sauce
- 12 oz Can Beer (divided use)
- Over hot coals on an outside grill, sear the chicken until browned on
the outside. (Not cooked done, just seared and browned some.)
- Pre-heat oven to 325º while the chicken is browning.
chicken is browned, arrange the pieces in a 3 inch deep roasting pan
- Pour 1/2 can of beer over the chicken, then 1
cup BBQ sauce. Cover with an aluminum foil tent.
- Bake in 325º oven, for
- After 1 hour, remove from oven and pour the remaining
beer and BBQ sauce over the chicken.
- Continue baking, uncovered,
for an additional 30 to 45 minutes or until the chicken is done and
tender, basting occasionally with juices from the baking pan.
- Serve this right from the pan, spooning the sauce over the meat.