Chicken Filled Stuffing Rolls
These Chicken filled stuffing rolls are delicious! Perfectly seasoned. You won't
be able to eat just one!
- 12 Rhodes Yeast Texas Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 2 cups cooked chicken cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup herb bread stuffing
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix chicken, cream cheese, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Press rolls into 4-5 inch circles and divide filling among 12 rolls.
Pull edges together to seal. Crush herb bread mixture into crumbs. Dip each
filled roll in egg and roll in crumbs.
- Place smooth side up in sprayed muffin tins. Bake at 350°F 20-25
minutes. Serve warm.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Rhodes Bake N Serv