Baked Bacon Onion Chicken
This is an easy and delicious recipe using chicken thighs, bacon and
just a few other ingredients.
- 8 chicken thighs (bone in)
- 8 slices of uncooked bacon
uncooked onion slices
- Garlic powder
- Season chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cut bacon strips in half.
- Lay half of the bacon on the bottom of a baking dish.
chicken bone side down on bacon.
- Put onion rings on top of chicken.
the other half of bacon on top of onion.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Cover with foil and bake for 60 to 75 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover for last 10 o 15 minutes.
- Baking time depends on size of chicken.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the National Chicken
Council. Used with permission.