Mississippi Mud Pie
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) chocolate crumb crust
- 1 cup powdered
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, cut up
- 1/4 cup heavy
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts, divided (optional)
- 2 pints coffee
ice cream, softened slightly, divided Whipped cream (optional)
- HEAT sugar, morsels, butter, cream and corn syrup in small, heavy-duty
saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted and
mixture is smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract. Cool until
- DRIZZLE 1/3 cup chocolate mixture in bottom of
crust; sprinkle with 1/4 cup nuts.
Layer 1 pint ice cream, scooping
thin slices with a large spoon; freeze for 1 hour. Repeat with
1/3 cup chocolate mixture, 1/4 cup nuts and remaining ice cream.
- Drizzle with remaining chocolate mixture; top with remaining nuts.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- Top with whipped cream before
Recipe and photograph used with permission of Nestlé® and meals.com.
Cake and Pie Recipes