Watermelon Frozen Popsicles
- 4 cups watermelon puree
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup chopped
- 2 chopped kiwi fruit (optional)
- 2 peaches diced small
Handful of fresh cherries, pitted and chopped (optional)
- After seeding the melon, puree the 4 cups of watermelon pulp in a
blender . This will turn into juice; you are not looking to keep the pulp.
You could actually use your hands and push the melon through a fine
sieve/colander with small holes. Set aside.
- Combine in a bowl the
chopped strawberries, peach, kiwi fruit, and berries if using. If you like
your fruit a little sweeter, you could add sugar or Splenda to taste.
- Fill each cup with the chopped fresh fruit.
- Pour in the watermelon puree
until each mold is full to the top.
- Place a Popsicle stick into each
one of the cups.
- Place in your freezer on a cookie sheet or muffin
pan and freeze 6 to 8 hours.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Real Cajun Recipes.